Join John Galt Solutions for a 2-day online training course where we are teaming up with esteemed business forecasting expert Professor Dr. Barry Keating (University of Notre Dame).
When: March 5 & 7, 1-5pm Eastern Time
Register now for this in-depth training using ForecastX. This interactive two-day course gives you a thorough understanding of the forecasting software and ensures you make the most of your investment. Through these live group classes you are taught how to make full use of all ForecastX features and given the statistical forecasting knowledge you need to solve any current or future planning challenges.
This course is ideal for the seasoned ForecastX user who wants to brush up on their skills and improve their current forecast process, as well as users new to ForecastX who needs to get started on their forecasting journey.
What will I learn?
Through attending training you will learn:
- Statistical forecasting concepts and best practices
- How to use statistical methods
- ForecastX 10 features and usage
- Beginning inventory planning
- Specialized and advanced statistical techniques
- Practical forecasting techniques for your data
Price for this two-day immersive course is only $999 per person.
During day one attendees will hear from Professor Dr. Barry Keating as he dives into in business forecasting and a foundation in statistical forecasting methods. These concepts will later return when planners begin to explore which features of the tool are best used for a given scenario or purpose. The first day ends by connecting demand planning concepts with ForecastX 10 functionality.
On day two attendees begin by learning how to best employ a broad array of ForecastX 10 features. Planners will then build on concepts learned in day one and gain practical understanding of how to organize data with grouping and hierarchies. Finally, planners will translate their statistical forecasting knowledge into beginning inventory planning.
Our innovative, interactive course offers many advantages over traditional classroom training:
- Avoid costly and time-consuming travel plans
- Easily fit two four-hour sessions into your work week
- Live interaction via Q&A and classroom polling
- Convenient for groups across multiple time zones
- Better note taking from your desk with full-size screens, etc