September 18TH-20TH • DOWNTOWN CHICAGO
Join planners and team leaders from across many industries for live, on-the-ground, in-depth training with the Atlas Planning Suite. This complete 3-day course gives you a thorough understanding of the forecasting and demand management software, plus training in inventory management and the planning portal.
The curriculum, taught in a seminar style by John Galt's own Senior Business Consultants, ensures you make the most of your investment. Through these classes your company representatives are taught how to make full use of all Atlas Planning features. Your planners are given the knowledge and tools they need to solve any current or future planning challenges, and your company saves money in the long run by shortening your implementation or upgrade project(s).
Beyond the 3-day package, limited 2-day and 1-day training packages are available to attendees who have previously mastered specific topics. Contact your account representative to review program details and determine which option is a best fit for your organization.
Atlas Public Training is designed for:
- Demand Planners and Inventory Managers
- Business Process Consultants
- Supply Chain Collaborators
- Supply Chain or IT Project Managers
- Support Resources
Complete Atlas Public Training (Days 1-3): $2,000
Core Demand Management Only (Days 1-2): $1,500
Inventory Management Only (Day 3): $1,000
All attendees are welcome to enjoy the catered breakfast and lunch, as well as coffee and light refreshments available throughout the day.
Topics Available Upon Request
- Getting Started in Supply Chain Planning
- Moving from ForecastX to Atlas
- Adding Demand Collaboration to Demand Planning
- Moving from Consensus Planning to S&OP
- Best Practices in S&OP
- Optimizing your Supply Chain Network
- Expanding Inventory Visibility to Customers and Suppliers