Topic: Is Your Digital Supply Chain Ready for a Fast Covid-19 Recovery?
With: John Galt supply chain expert and recent panelist on the IBF Coronavirus Town Hall, Matt Hoffman, and John Galt CEO and Founder, Anne Omrod
Date: Thursday, April 2nd, 2020
Time: 12:00-1:00 pm Central Time
Embrace change. Get ahead of the curve. And outpace your competition! Learn how to build a resilient supply chain that enables continuity of operations and prepares your business for any type of recovery (be it V, W, or U-shaped) from the COVID-19 outbreak.
Here's what we're planning to cover to help your company come out stronger on the other side:
- Use history to map sample disruption stages of Covid-19 and identify market demand by each stage
- Identify true demand and sense demand shifts
- Shorten lead times and get efficient on inventory through response planning, supplier collaboration
- Integrate supply plan for containers, trucks and labor
- Understand margin vs cost efficiency planning
- Identify supplier and customer partners
- Use scenario planning to model response to conditions and optimize with probabilistic planning
We're going to leave lots of time for your specific questions.